Friday, December 08, 2006

Up Late

It's the tail end of my 2nd term at design school. Yipee!!! Two terms down, six to go! Riiight.

Right now, it's three a.m. and I'm still up finishing a plate that I have to turn in tomorrow. Mechanical Drawing stuff, blech. It's all so...technical! Add to that the fact that I have a newbie for a professor, ergo, does not know how to teach.

But...I enjoyed most of my others. I particularly liked my History of Art and Architecture class. Not only did I learn about the oh-so-important period styles from the Prehistoric era down to the Contemporary, I also got to visit beautiful places like this...



and this...



and this...



You would never think that these beautiful structures could be found in a cemetery, of all places, but they're there! At the La Loma Catholic Cemetery, to be specific. The places is beautiful, in a creepy kind of way. Go visit and get a chance to learn a little bit of art history. I've heard that Carlos Celdran gives good tours of the place, among many others. Anyone want to come with me? It's gonna be fun.

In the meantime, I should get back to the job at hand! I hope I finish soon. My bed is calling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. seryoso? mukhang maganda nga. pero katakot hahaha