Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Wall

Hmm, that’s weird. No classes for the second time in a month! Apparently, it was on the news last night that classes for today are suspended. I don’t know if it’s because of the rain or because of the State of the Nation Address that I think is happening this morning. I’m not sure. I hardly ever watch the news these days.

Anyway, since I don’t have much to write about, I’ll leave you with a picture. I get to see this wall every Monday for my Elements and Principles of Design class. Our professor tacked all our first and second plates on the wall, probably to remind us at the end of the term how ugly our work was. Every Monday, I feel like I’m back in kindergarten art class where all we do is tinker with art paper and scissors and glue and various other art materials. Fun! But it’s getting harder. We have three plates due next Monday, one each for Triangles, Squares and Circles, which I will try to start doing right about…now. Bye!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

asan work mo dun? :)

Misty said...

hey toj! guess!

clue: the first letter of my name (how obvious) and tiny pink unidentified furry creatures!

Misty said...

hey toj! guess!

clue: the first letter of my name (how obvious) and tiny pink unidentified furry creatures!